- At this level,curriculum as set by CBSE is followed.The school offers wide range of optional subjects at this level
- State of the art, adequately equipped, contemporary and well monitored Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science and Mathematics, Language Labs.
- Developing skills necessary for personal and professional success with regular feedback and guidance.
For a regular course of study, a student should have at least 85% of attendance.
Weightage Calculation for Promotion :
|Classes IX & X||10%||10%||20%||10%||10%||40%|
Promotion Criteria :
- A student should secure at least 40% marks separately in theory as well as in Practical for promotion to class XII.
- XII class examinations are conducted as per the CBSE norms during the month of March every year.
- Vigorous In-House preparation is done in appearing for the Board exams through Revision Tests, Formative Assessments & Summative Assessments & Pre-Boards.
|Date||Month||Class 11-12 Sc.||Class 11-12 Comm.|
|21||Apr||Maths (XII)||Maths (XII)|