The form duly filled in along with one passport size photograph of the candidate pasted on the form and other required documents, should be submitted to the school at the time of observation / written test / interview.
The base of admission in Classes LKG and UKG (Informal education) is, the required age attained according to the birth certificate issued by the registrar of birth of Municipal Body as per criteria given here under:
(For the rest of the classes the age criteria changes accordingly)
As per CBSE guidelines, for registration in class IX age of student as on 1st October should be more than 13 years.
Except for pre-primary, for all other classes (from Class I onwards), no student can be admitted without the submission of the pass Transfer Certificated (in Original) and Mark-sheet from the school last attended.
Test and Interview
- No candidate is admitted without written performance test and Interview.
- The first admission in pre-primary of informal education is granted on the basis of observation cum Interview with both the Parents.
- For all other classes (Class 1 onwards) formal written test is conducted in English, Mathematics and Science.
- No admission will be considered complete and valid till all the required documents are submitted and accepted by the School after scrutiny.
- Parents should take care to note that the name and date of birth as given in the application, should tally with the name and correct spelling as given in the original birth certificate or transfer certificate.
- Even after the admission fee is accepted, the admission shall remain only provisional until the verification of all the documents
Without the submission of passed Original Transfer Certificate (except for the LKG), no student can be admitted.
The Management reserves the right to add, alter, amend or cancel any of the rules in this prospectus at any time on its discretion without information, which will be binding on parents/guardians.
List of Documents to be submitted at the time of admission:
- Photographs (4 Nos)
- Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate (original) – for Grade 1 onwards
- Mark Sheet (Present/previous class) – for Grade II onwards)
- CBSE Registration Card – For Grade IX onwards
- Medical fitness certificate
Admission Policy : Class XI
A. Eligibility Criteria (Final result of Class X)
CBSE : CGPA 8 and above (including Mathematics and Science)
CSE and Other Boards : Aggregate 80% and above (ESM 80% and above)
CBSE : CGPA 7 and above
ICSE and Other Boards : Aggregate 70% and above (Eng, Math 70% and above)
The candidates not satisfying the eligibility criteria will not be allowed to appear in the admission test OR will be disqualified even after appearing in the written test.
B. Selection Criteria :
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the written test and the interview along with the parents with the admission committee.
C. Written Test :
Written test based on CBSE Secondary School Curriculum – Class X (SA-1) and SA-2 will be conducted in the following subjects as per the stream opted by the candidate.
Science Stream : English, Mathematics and Science (Biology only for the students opting Biology in Class XI)
Commerce with Mathematics : English, Mathematics and Aptitude test (Reasoning)
Commerce without Mathematics : English and Aptitude test (Reasoning)
*Some exception can be made in case of students with proven achievements in sports or other co-curricular activities at state / national level.